As a bride, your wedding is the most important day of your life and you would want all the special moments to be captured by your photographer. Your desire for a flawless wedding album is not crazy. To get that perfect wedding album you need a professional photographer. Hiring a professional wedding photographer like us is very important to capture your wedding as the work of the professionals are far better than that of the amateurs or friends using an iphone. If you have a professional wedding photographer in Miami like us then you can be assured of a flawless wedding album in the end.
A few wedding tips for the bride that will help you plan your wedding properly:
- Before deciding the venue make a list of the guests who will be attending your wedding. Try to cut short the list to a minimum. You need to make sure that there is enough space for tables, chairs, band, dance floor and the waiters to move around before picking the venue.
- It is a good idea to have a monthly checklist of things to be done. Split the work with your to be husband and get the things done in time. Do not burden yourself with all the responsibilities or even better hire a wedding planner if budget permits. Running around on your special day is not something you want to do, invest in a planner or at least have someone who can assist while you are behind the scenes.
- Take your time and enjoy your wedding planning process as it comes once in a lifetime. Do not stress on it nor keep it for the last minute. Enjoy every minute of the planning and it won’t look like a burden to you.
- Make a budget first before deciding on anything be it the venue, clothes or the caterer. Once the budget is set try not to go above it. Split your budget with the groom after deciding what is important for the both of you.
- A wedding album gives beautiful memories of your wedding to cherish for a lifetime. When you were a kid you might have gone through your parents’ wedding album and might have dreamt of how your wedding album would look like. But as you are in a new era you would not want to pose in the same manner and get clicked like your parents did. We can give you your desired wedding album all you need to do is let us take care of you on your special day, this is what we do as a professional photographer in Miami or the surounding areas.
- Do not over stress yourself with the planning so much that you start hating you own wedding planning. Assign dates in every month to do the planning. Do not ask a lot people for suggestions as this would lead to confusion.
- It might not be easy to please all your guests. No matter what you have done to get all the things perfect there might be people who might not be satisfied with you.
- Do not delay in sending out the invitations to your guest list. The invitation must reach them before hand like at least a month before the wedding and 6 months if guests have to travel. 6 months is important especially for out of town guests as they have the most expenses such as tickets, hotels, rentals etc.
- You need to book the venue first as this should be sent with your invitation months in advance, then the wedding photographer, buy the dress, decide on the caterer, the bar and then the entertainment. Book them as soon as you can because they get booked up in advance, especially the venue.
- When you go shopping for your wedding dress take a maximum of two people whom you trust who can give you honest comments on how you look because you need to look good in your wedding dress. It is a good idea to find at least two options as you never know what can happen, keep in mind alterations can sometimes take weeks, so do not wait last minute.
- On the day of the wedding take some time out for yourself and let the feeling sink in. You must enjoy your wedding day to the fullest. Give us the responsibility of capturing your wedding day, we will come up with some amazing snaps.
Whether your just looking for a photograhy services or just need some advise on your wedding day let us know and we can help.